- Amarante Golf Plaza
- Offers & Packages
- Photo Gallery
- Côte d'Azur
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Hotel Amarante Golf Plaza Location Map & Travel Directions
Hotel Amarante Golf Plaza can be accessed from Nice Côte d'Azur Airport (NCE), 06281 Nice Cédex 3, France, www.nice.aeroport.fr or Toulon-Hyeres Airport (TLN), Boulevard de la Marine, 83400 Hyères, France, www.toulon-hyeres.aeroport.fr.
Hotel Amarante Golf Plaza can also be reached by train from Saint-Raphaël station. Throughout the year over 20 TGV trains a day stop at Saint-Raphaël station and it is only a 4h 45mins journey time from Paris.
By taxi from the station: Give the driver the hotel Amarante Golf Plaza address which is - Domaine du Golf, Sainte-Maxime, 83120, France.
Travel from Nice Airport
Getting to hotel Amanrante Golf Plaza by road/car from Nice airport - 54 miles (86km)
- When exiting the airport, take the road marked 'Promenade des Anglais' and merge onto the A8 motorway and stay on this road for approximately 42 miles (67km).
- Leave the A8 taking exit 36 towards Draguignan/Saint-Tropez/Vidauban/Le Muy/Sainte-Maxime/Les Arcs.
- Merge right onto the N555, turn right onto the Route de Sainte-Maxime D125, this road turns into the D25.
- Continue on this road for 6.8 miles (11km) turn right, turn left, turn right again twice and bear left onto Catalugno.
- Turn right, turn right again, sharp left and arrive at the hotel Amarante Golf Plaza
Getting to the hotel Amanrante Golf Plaza by train (SNCF) from Nice Airport
SNCF regional train services www.voyages-sncf.com run from Gare Nice St Augustin, situated 500m from Terminal 1, and Gare St Laurent du Var, 2 miles (3.2km) from the airport, serving all routes from Cannes to Vintimille; buses 200, 1A and 1B connect to these stations. All other SNCF routes run from the central station in Nice, connected to the airport by bus 99 (SNCF Direct) from Terminal 2 and route 23 from Terminal 1.
Getting to the hotel Amanrante Golf Plaza by road/bus
There are plenty of buses connecting the airport with destinations throughout the Côte d'Azur.
Travel From Toulon-Hyères Airport
Getting to the hotel Amarante Golf Plaza by road/car from Toulon airport - 38.5 miles (61km)
- When leaving the airport, take the N98 road and continue driving for approximately 30 miles (48km), during which you will cross 5 roundabouts
- At the 6th roundabout, take the first exit onto boulevard Jean Moulin
- Bear left onto Avenue de Saint-Exupry
- At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Avenue de Saint-Exupry
- At the roundabout, take the third exit onto Avenue du 8 Mai
- At the roundabout, take the second exit
- At the roundabout, take the third exit onto Route de Plan-de-la-Tour D25
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto D25
- Bear right and arrive at the hotel Amarante Golf Plaza
Getting to the hotel Amarante Golf Plaza by train (SNCF) from Toulon Airport
There is no train connection with the airport of Toulon, however, there is an SNCF train that goes from directly from Paris to Toulon town centre which takes approximately 4 hours. The distance from the hotel is 69km and car hire or a taxi are both avaible from the station.
Car rental at Toulon-Hyères Airport
In the Arrivals Hall you can find counters for various car rental companies, including Europcar and National/Alamo. You can also reserve a rental car in advance using the service EasyTerra provides, they compare the rates of several providers in a single quote.
- Sainte-Maxime Family Holidays
Relaxing Family Holidays with 4* Facilities, in the Cote d'Azur
- JUMP ON IT! Sainte Maxime Hotel Offer
'JUMP ON IT!' and SAVE 15% at Hotel Amarante Golf Plaza
- Sainte-Maxime Golf Package
Play golf in Sainte-Maxime for one or two at the best price !
- Spa Half Board Package
Spa Offer at Hotel Amarante Golf Plaza
- Best Available Internet Rate
Best Available Rate in Sainte-Maxime Hotel Offer